- Fast professional response to every alarm.
- The latest technology in alarm monitoring systems meet or exceed UL, NFPA standards.
- Fully redundant telephone system, telephone trunks and computer systems. Digital storage of alarm history.
- 60 hours of formal training for operators.
- Experienced management and staff.
- Experts in Two-Way Voice Monitoring. Sales Demonstrations available.
- StationLINK Remote Computer Access.
- MoniTEST Remote Touch-tone Phone Access.
- Fast setup of new accounts.
- Fast Personalized Service
- Extended hours operation 7 days a week
- Toll-Free Customer Service Center
- Trained Professional Staff
- Equipment Repair Service
- Convenient Auto-Pay Service
- Your alarm is triggered
When your security system detects a potential emergency, it
can send a "signal" to the Monitronics' sophisticated Central Station.
- Monitronics receives the alarm signal
Once the signal is received, a trained Monitronics Customer Monitoring
Center Professional can assess the situation. Depending on
the type of alarm signal that is received, the professional
may call your home to determine if the alarm was accidentally activated.
- The proper authorities are called
In the event of a real emergency, the Monitronics Customer Monitoring
Center Professional notifies the appropriate authorities of
the type of emergency at your home.
Don't leave your home unprotected.
Request More Information Today...
Free* Home Security System
Request Information Today and also receive:
||Free* Security Review
||Free* Home Security System
Free* Keyless Entry Remote